Thursday, November 29, 2007

Picture Time!!

My brother's girlfriend Brea took these pictures of my family last time we were in Orem. They turned out better than I could ever have imagined. Thank goodness she had the patience to take 8 million pictures.

All I wanted was a picture of our family because we have them with Halie and I or Brett and Halie, but none with all three of us. My goal that weekend was to not leave without one. I think we ended up with some really good ones. Pictures are not the same with a baby they don't just smile like grown ups. Thanks to Brea she got some really good ones and we were even all looking.


Who would have thought Brett loves his little princess!


I loved this picture. Halie with Grandma and Grandpa Sorrells.

Thanks again, Brea, for the sweet pictures!

No comments: