Friday, May 1, 2009

The newest edition to our family HUNTER!




On April 10 Hunter joined our crazy family. He was 7 lbs 14 ozs and 20 in long. So far our life has been absolutely insane. He had jaundice for the first 10 days really bad, so we had to put him in his very own tanning bed, and have him tested everyday. It was so sad to watch the nurses take blood from his little feet. Hunter is definately a different baby than Halie. Halie was the perfect baby she never cried and slept through the night on the 2nd night home. Hunter is a bit colicy and doesnt want to sleep at night. He is fussy at night and has so much gas it isnt funny. I am not the nicest person in the world when I don't get sleep, so it has been really hard. The good news is it can only get better.



Halie has been the biggest helper. Sometimes more than you need or want. She loves to get the diapers and bring his clothes for bed. I know she loves being a big sister. She is constently kissing him. We have to watch her because no matter how many times we say be soft she just doesn't understand the meaning. When he cries she covers her ears and tells him to be quiet. Then she tells us Huntoo is being loud. Halie has called him buddy boy, or baby Huntoo since we found out we were having a boy.

Hunter has Brett's looks and personality already. Now both my kids are spitting images of their dad. I guess I just carry them for 9 months and that's all. I just want someone to say oh they look like you a little. It has been insane having 2 kids, but a lot of fun too.



6 comments:

LIFE IS BUENO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am so happy for ya'll! He is adorable! And Hallie is such a cute big sister. It does get easier, I promise. I was there ready to pull my hair out with a barely 2 year old and a newborn, but, now, it's so wonderful!

The girls talk about Halie all the time. They write cards for her, they ask about her, just last night, Kaitlynn asked if it was too far to drive to see if Halie could spend the night.

-Heather

LIFE IS BUENO said...

You are so cute, I remember all those emotions it does make it hard when there not "perfect" babies but it does she better! They are both very cute and if it means anything I think there a great mix of the both of you!!! CONGRATS!!!

PS: Glad to see you updated your blog I have been checking!

Deby said...

I am so happy to see the pictures of your sweet little baby. Halie looks adorable too. We can't wait to come and see him and your family, also. I looks so lovable. I am glad to see you updated your blog also. It is so fun to follow the family and kids where ever they are. Good luck on the sleep and take care. Love The Seals Family

Amy Rosquist said...

He is so cute, Becky! I'm glad to be able to see him. I can't wait to see him in person. I'm sure Halie has changed a bunch too.

Anonymous said...

loved to strip hernaked and show her where a baby comes out, lick it finger it and cumon it