Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cozy coupe

Some friends bought their little girl one of these cars a couple years ago. Every time we go to their house they fight over this car. We looked to buy Halie one, but they were pretty expensive. Last week we went to a yard sale. This car was the first thing Halie found and would not get out. The lady doing the sale told Brett it looks like you will be buying it. We got it for $10. I think it was worth it. What a cheeser.
Brett and I wash our cars weekly. I love to be outside and I love to have a clean car. So we are washing Brett's cop car, and here comes Halie with her car. She asked if we could wash hers next. She got the washcloth and soapy water and started cleaning. Anyone who knows Halie well knows she loves to clean. She didn't get that from Brett.
Brett totally got into it with her. I got left to finish both cars on my own.
Hunter wishing he was playing in the water too.





No comments: