Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Petting Zoo

I know it has been awhile since I've posted, so today I have lots to show you.
A few weeks ago Brett had training in SLC. I took the kids and went to Orem to visit. While we were there Nanny Bart took us to the Thanksgiving Point petting zoo. It was so much fun. Halie is really into animals right now.

Halie loved feeding the goats. Since we went to Florida Halie loves goats she says the are her favorite animal. In Florida we visited the animal kingdom. They had goats and sheep's roaming around for people to pet. I thought she would be a big chicken, and she wasn't at all. She did not want to leave. While we were at the petting zoo she found the goats first and just wanted to feed them. Thanks Nanny Bart!!

2 comments:

jeri said...

Is that Darcy poking her head into that picture? How funny!

Hey, you still need to tell me if you want a new blog design!

LIFE IS BUENO said...

Oh my heck, I don't check your blog for a week and you have like 6 posts!! I love it, there all so cute.. Your kids are adorable and I am so glad we got to see you guys the other day!!!! Your pictures are so cute, and it looks like you guys have been doing lots of fun stuff together..