Thursday, September 10, 2009

7 Peaks

About a month ago, or longer. We went to 7 Peaks. It had to have been the coldest day of the year to go. It was freezing. Brett had to stay back in St. George to work, in the nice hot weather. It was fun I just wish it would have been warmer.

This was how I kept Hunter warm. He actually slept almost the whole time.
My mom and Halie bug. Halie was freezing at this point.


My dad and Halie bug. As you can see she is almost asleep. Prior to 7 peaks Halie had spent the week at her camping grandpa's and grandma Lisa's house. She had so much fun. It was the first time she has been away from us besides the night Hunter was born. Now she always asks when do I get to go on vacation again?

After 7 peaks we went to to my grandma's house (nanny Bart's), and had dinner. Halie loves wagons right now. She found nanny Bart's and wouldn't get out.

I put Hunter in the wagon with her and she thought she was in heaven. Halie loves Hunter more than anything. He digs her right back. She can make him laugh so hard. If she is not around he is looking for her. Most of the time she is good about sharing her toys, but there is the occasional that's my toy.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

look at her legs spread open I would have her panties off and lick herpussy in seconds flat