Thursday, September 10, 2009

Seep, sleep, sleep

Hunter seems to sleep all the time. Which is nice, but Halie never sleeps in the day. Sometimes I would love to take a nap too. I woke up a few mornings ago and found Hunter like this. I have noticed lately he loves to have his face covered. It scares me a little. If he is tired he just puts his blanket over his face and falls asleep. He has two blankets he just loves. One goes in the car and if he gets fussy we give him the blanket and he puts it in him mouth and then he is fine. I know it sounds weird, but it works. The other is the one in the picture. He has to sleep with this one. Then when his blankets aren't around he borrows Halie's silk and mink one. He loves the silky side. Halie will go to grab it from him and it is soaking wet from his slobbers. Halie will not let anyone use her blanket, except Hunter.

I think he is showing us his man muscles.
Yes he still sucks his thumb. I always fought Halie with this when she was a baby. Now I just let him. I think for my own sanity. I also think it is a little cute. He only does it when he is falling sleep, or when he is starving.
Another, look at me I am stud shot.





No comments: