Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sleeping

This is what happends to tired little girls who spend hours outside in the hot sun swimming. When she decided to stop playing like she was Ariel, she asked to watch a movie. I started her favorite movie Little Mermaid, and 2 minutes later this is what I found. She got this princess sleeping bag when we went camping a few weeks ago. Now she wants to sleep in it all the time. I let her watch movies in it. She thinks it a real treat to play with sleeping bag.


Brett is on mountain bikes for the summer, so now he comes home everyday really tired. He wants to take naps when he gets home. I keep telling him if I don't get one neither do you. I was playing on the internet and the whole house got really quiet. I turned around and saw Brett and Hunter sleeping on the bed.

No comments: