Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cutie pies


I cant believe my baby is 2 months old. We took Hunter to his 2 month doctor appointment last week. He weighs 12 pounds and is 23 inches long. Holy cow!! He has gained over 4 pounds, and has grown 3 inches since he was born. Hunter LOVES to eat. He would spend all day eating if I would let him. You can tell he eats just by looking at those big fat cheeks. I think he might be a big boy.



He has been smiling controllable for 2 weeks now. His little personality is coming out. He is very strong he holds his head up all on his own. He has been trying to hold on to things like my hair. He is very alert, he loves looking at everything. He loves to talk to us too. He talks to Halie the most. She sits and tells him stories and he just smiles and talks back to her. She gets to excited. She always tells us she loves her little brother.


As you can see she loves him. Sometimes I really wonder what he thinks. She kinda smothers him a little.

5 comments:

Tom and B said...

Wow he's growing so fast! So cute!

LIFE IS BUENO said...

He is adorable! And has grown so much just since I saw him last... The kids are so cute at that age brings back memories.

Kurt and Tara Heath said...

Oh he is so cute!! I just want to hold him!!!! Glad he is growing so great!!!

Amy Rosquist said...

Those are some cute kids! I was glad you guys stopped by the other day. It was good to see you guys.

Deby said...

Your little ones are so cute and we miss not seeing them so often. Hopefully we can all meet up again soon. I hear Tara found the missing blanket and bibs finally. We could not figure what happened to them and hoped they would show up before too long. Thank Heavens they are found. Sorry. Deby